Learn to provide the postpartum care that families deserve!
Birth Arts International will prepare you to confidently support families in the sacred first weeks of their newborn’s life.
What you will learn
- Creating a postpartum plan
- Rebozo techniques for postpartum parents
- Mood spectrum (Postpartum Depression/Anxiety)
- Roles of a postpartum
- Modeling communication
- How to advocate effectively
- Tools for a successful business
- and so much more!
After the class
- Access to Birth Arts International’s online classroom
- Webinars, and up to date information via the BAI classroom
- Private Facebook group for BAI students and instructors connect from around the globe.
- Personalized mentorship from Global Director, Demetria Clark
- Continued communication with your trainer, Heathir Brown.
- Option to become certified after additional assignments (no extra fees)
Ready to start your new career serving families?
Join incredible BAI doulas from around the globe by Enrolling Now via Square secure checkout.