Learn to provide valuable support during pregnancy & childbirth.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommend
- World Health Organization recommended
- Decreases the risk of cesarean section.
- Has been found to shorten labor.
- Parent-infant bonding increased
- Birth satisfaction increased
- Breast/Chest feeding is more successful
- Decreases risk for postpartum mood disorder
- Doula Care for Pregnancy & Labor
- Comfort measures and positions for labor
- Physiological Birth Process
- Common medical interventions and alternatives
- Roles of a doula during the birth
- Communication with everyone from mothers-in-law to medical staff
- How to advocate effectively
- Rebozo techniques
- How to use a peanut ball to decrease the likelihood of a cesarean.
- Tools for a successful business
- and so much more!
After the class
- Access to Birth Arts International’s online classroom
- Webinars, and up to date information via the BAI classroom
- Private Facebook group for BAI students and instructors connect from around the globe.
- Personalized mentorship from Global Director, Demetria Clark
- Continued communication with your trainer, Heathir Brown.
- Option to become certified after additional assignments (no extra fees)
If you are ready to join our incredible BAI doulas from around the globe
Enroll Now via Square secure checkout.